See the specialists at L’Aire Visuelle for all your optometry and opticianry needs.
- Complete eye exam and visual function analysis;
- Treatment of visual impairments with the use of orthoptics and ophthalmic lenses (eyeglasses or contact lenses);
- Treatment of infectious or inflammatory ocular conditions (conjunctivitis, blepharitis, uveitis, foreign bodies, etc.) with a prescribed medical treatment or the proper recommendations;
- Collaboration with other healthcare professionals, ophthalmologists in particular, for the care of patients having undergone refractive surgery, or of patients with glaucoma, diabetes or other conditions;
- Advice for preventing visual impairments and for promoting ocular and visual health.
Did you know that when you buy your glasses at L’Aire Visuelle
The price of the frame includes :
- Professional consultation to choose a frame that best suits you and your prescription following an extensive eye exam
- Full satisfaction on adjustement’s
- Manufacturer’s 1 to 2 year warranty
- Maintenance, cleaning and change of nose pads
All services supervised by an optician!
The price of all lenses includes :
- Professional consultation to choose proper lenses based on your prescription following an extensive eye exam
- A 1 or 2 year warranty on all defects
- All assessments supervised by opticians
- Verification and follow-up to ensure full satisfaction